Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Last sunday, we cleaned our house... A tiring job indeed. Later I went to BDA complex here, had a Pav Bhaji, suddenly my mind wanted to see more colours and enjoy more festivity. I stopped, turned back and started walking towards Jayanagar 4th block. A walk more than two kilometers, the effort seem like a grain of sand comapred to the joy experienced then. I called upon my old friend Syed Ibrahim who lived nearby that area. He was on the way to that place from Shivaji Nagar... A distance that would take 45 mins by a BMTC bus. How to kill time then? I went inside Music World and started browsing some classical collection od CDs, finally I bought a violin concerto written by L.Subramanyam. A blend of evergreen memories and thoughts filled us when Syed and myself met. After an hour or so, post dinner I walked home with a memory video switched on... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment