Wednesday, February 14, 2007

What you say people who do not want to disclose anything... Shall we call them Mr.O?
Well I have a Mr.O as my colleague. We work as a team. Suddenly our Mr.O did not turn for office. I waited for 2 days...an important issue was pending for his approval. Later I asked my boss..."Where is Mr.O? Will he turn up tomorrow to the office?” The reply shocked me...Mr.O is getting married and will be on leave for the next 2 weeks. Meanwhile an issue pertaining to a 3rd party contract came up :( Finally I resolved the same with the help of the contract party themselves and also progressed in my work as directed by my boss. Today Mr.O is back and is shooting idiotic questions. Let’s Face it CK...

"Mr.O was on leave indeed, but he got married? I never knew it :)"

No comments:

Post a Comment