Sunday, July 27, 2014

Back to a classroom

After almost 10 years, I step into a classroom in a university-extension to attend a course on jitter in electronic systems. The difference in me this time is that I am already a practicing engineer who could appreciate electronics and I am self financing my course. I am able to  correlate the discussions to my lab observations and to concepts that I learned (or not learned) from my degree classes.

When I stepped into the room, I met people from various background and was really puzzled by their questions and approach until I was revealed how various pieces fit together and  understood where my roles fit in the whole jitter chain. Once again I felt timid like a lone boat rocking in the sea. The quiz, homework assignments and the final assessment tipped me to take the plunge into deep sea. I am sure to hunt invaluable treasures and return to the boat, but I doubt if I will ever return to the shore. 

Will keep the boat rocking ... on and on, steadily

No comments:

Post a Comment