Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Brilliance...Burning Bright

After my usual visit to the temple last Saturday evening, I went to Jayanagar 4th block shopping complex. Of late I spend my Saturday evenings at this place because I like to see the bustling city life here, I love seeing huge crowds of people enjoying their weekend. I relished on ragi roti (pancakes made of certain variety of cereal), a local delicacy. In the fast food corner, I met my colleague Poornima who had come there accompanied by her husband Shyam Sundar. I proceeded to my favourite coffee shop nearby that served traditional South-Indian coffee. Sipping my coffee, I enjoyed the sight of wide variety of people bustling. Meanwhile I happened to notice two bright young boys enjoying their ice-cream. Later we got introduced…The two boys were amazingly brilliant; their brilliance shone in their eyes. I really like to see such people. Good luck boys Pratap and Santhosh. The return walk was a tiresome one perhaps.

No comments:

Post a Comment